Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Have Been Remiss...

I haven't posted in awhile...though it has not been as long as since Tyson last posted-Haha. I feel like a lot has happened since the last time I posted anything such as...
I went to see a VERY funny movie with some great friends (Stranger than fiction is hilarious)
I spent some time in the prayer room...and God slapped me around a bit (He likes to do that to me)
I applied for a Program at a different College (I don't know if I got in yet)
I found out that I got the 3rd highest score on my midterm in my Advanced Business Computers class (imagine how I could have done if I hadn't been the first person to leave-Haha)
Maia turned 23 years old (Now she's as old as me-haha)
I lost power at work and had to go home early - I bought the ingredients for a new brownie only to find out that my house didn't have power either (Dumb-dumb)
I got kinda freaked out because I swear there was someone walking around the house during the power outage when there really shouldn't have been - I wasn't the only one who heard it - needless to say I didn't sleep that night
Power didn't come on again till 6:15am the next day (I totally shouldn't complain some people still don't have power)
We still don't have Internet because of the power outage
I got asked to help with Sunday school (and I said I would because I can't say no to Susanna)
My boss asked me to work on Saturday - today (and I said yes because what else am I going to do today-haha)
I made the new brownies and the icing turned into more of a custard and so they're not so much a brownie as a dessert
I made a disgusting batch of bad brownies (I burned that recipe-yuck yuck yuck)
I've been out for various lunches and dinners and had some interesting conversations about what is wrong with the world and kids today
My boss quit her 'new job' and will be back working with me full-time after Christmas

I think that's it...yup - that's pretty lame

2 comments:

Megs said...

sarah cherry. i lov eyou.

The Bean Bag Chair said...

yes...it has been WAY too long since Tyco blogged...there should be a point of retiring! Sad about the brownies - just tried a toblerone fondue the other day...apparently it tasted good (I couldn't even sample it before serving 'cause I'm silly and fasting chocolate!) Hope you had fun at Maiers party - looks like you guys had an amazing time!
Did you come to any conclusions about what is wrong with the world/kids today?!!!