Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!


It's my Mom's Birthday Today - Hip-hip-hooray Mama Maria! She's turning 31* this year - I wish I had a picture of her to post with this but she has this nasty habit of burning all photos that happen to feature her smiling face. Haha

The plan for her birthday was to make her breakfast in bed but I made the mistake of giving her a choice between breakfast and sleep - she chose sleep. (Who didn't see that coming?)

I was also going to make her a birthday cake yesterday but she elected to have me make a cheesecake instead - which I did (what the birthday girl wants the birthday girl gets).

I am taking her to Petticoat Junction today to get her hair done - she didn't over rule that - yet.

I was going to take her to The Keg for dinner tonight but she would prefer to go on another day - Tuesday November 14, 2006 (only 11 days after her birthday).

All this and she doesn't think she is demanding...haha!

Hopefully she will enjoy her Birthday LOTS!

* This number is fictitious

3 comments:

Megs said...

hahah HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA MARIA!!
wow...what a good daughter you are! haha

QueenBee said...

It's funny that you should say that I am a 'Good Daughter' Megan...that comment has been bandied around alot lately, however, my Aunt pointed out to my mother that there was a movie called 'The Good Son' - and that son was not so good. I think that she was trying to draw parallels between 'The Good Son' and me. It's not so much a good thing - haha!

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA MARIA!! Your hair looks AMAZING....what a babe ;) I agree with Megs Sarah...you are a great daughter. I hope that you have a fun time taking your mum to the Keg :)

Love,
Farrah Faucet (har har...you'll never live that one down Maria!!)