Thursday, November 09, 2006

24/7 Prayer Day 5

YAY!!! My car is fixed - the part came in without a problem yesterday - however...the guy told me it would be $120 so I brought $120 with me - it actually cost $121.20 - They didn't take debit and I have taken all my credit cards out of my purse so I won't 'over spend' - luckily he accepted the $120 and told me not to worry about the $1.20 - It so silly - if I was driving my car I would have had money because I always keep change for the parking meters at UCFV but I was driving mom's car I didn't have any change - I felt SO Lame. "Sorry but I don't have $1.20" insert lame girl giggle...Actually I didn't say that I told him I'd be right back I had to find the $1.20 - I was going to pull cash out of the machine on campus (it would have cost me $2.00 to get the cash in fees but you gotta do what you gotta do). Anyways, he told me not to worry about it and I got the part.

I then picked up mom from church - then we picked up Stephen and he replaced the ignition in less than an hour.

I now have two keys for my car. "Two keys?" you ask "Yes, two keys." One key for the door and one key for the ignition. Thankfully they look different and so I won't be messing up my door locks or ignition.

After my car got fixed we (Mom, Steve, Emma and myself) went to Montana's for Mom's Birthday Dinner. You may remember that Mom's Birthday was last week - yes apparantely Mom's birthday gets to last for weeks on end. What was cool is that Anna and Rebecca (who are at PRBI) sent Mom a cheque to cover the cost of the restaurant Birthday Dinner as their gift to her. Wednesdays are unlimited ribs and Steve ate something like 4 plates full. (Shocking I know - Steve eat a lot no...never).

Hopefully, I will actually get to the Prayer Room today...

2 comments:

Megs said...

hmmm my dearest sarah, i like reading your writing and i like that you were learning and praying ...and i hope too that you get to enjoy the room..it's just a room but it's something about all the truth of the soul being poured out in there...

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Steve and I like to fight over the stuffing at thanksgiving...mmmm, stuffing.
I'm glad that your car is fixed friend :)