Wednesday, November 08, 2006

24/7 Prayer Day 4 (AKA Broken Car Day 3)

So I got a call from UCFV and the part is in and hopefully it will be the right one. It is going to cost twice as much as the part was originally supposed to but it is still cheaper than going out and buying it myself.

Hopefully - Stephen will have time to replace the ignition today - but if not then hopefully he will have time in the near future.

We're supposed to go for mom's birthday dinner tonight so today may not be the best day to fix my car but we shall see.

It's funny that since the first day of 24/7 I haven't been able to get back to the actually room but God has been speaking very clearly to me.

2 comments:

QueenBee said...

Hey Sarah - Thanks for the offer but my car is all fixed now (atleast for the time being)...

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

The prayer room is open this week too (but I think the hours have changed). I hope that you have some time to go in there :)
I'm glad God is teaching you a lot!! I'd love to hear about what He's teaching you sometime...