Wednesday, November 08, 2006

24/7 Prayer Day 3 (AKA Broken Car Day 2)

My brother called me this morning and asked for the phone numbers he needed to call my mechanic and UCFV. (I was worried about phone calls and my dearest brother who did not know about my concern decided to take care of it myself). - I was worried about the calls simply because I am a girl and my car is a car and no matter how liberated a girl I am I am still a girl and I'm not sure exactly how to answer every question that mechanically inclined men will ask about my car problem.

Stephen arranged for the part to be sent to UCFV and I would pick it up from there after work. Unfortunately, the part that was sent was the ignition switch - which mentioned in the previous post is NOT broken. It was funny because the guy showed me the part that was sent and I was able to say with authority that that was NOT what I needed. So we got the right part ordered - hopefully.

No comments: