Saturday, October 27, 2007

Drama...

I finally got to sleep and in it was beautiful. When I did finally get up I it was 11:15am and I had to get to the post office by 12:30 - no prob.
I left at 11:45am got to the post office at 12:00pm - still looks good right?
I get to cashier and I needed to pay £1.36 for postage - pretty small amount no problem - right? Wrong.
I looked in my wallet and only came up with £1.23 - I left my purse at the flat and only brought my wallet so...I felt stupid but I needed to use my card - still no problem right? Wrong.
I couldn't find my card in my wallet - I needed to go back to the flat - I appologized and said that I would be right back - it's now 12:05pm I speed walked all the way up the hill back to the flat - tore apart my purse looking for my card - no card - more change though so now had enough for the postage but where the heck was my card? I looked in the shopping bag from yesterday - nope - checked my coat pockets - nope - in a last ditch effort I checked my wallet again and it was there but in the wrong spot - Man am I STUPID!
It's now 12:20pm I rush back down the hill and get to the post office by 12:25pm pay for the postage and mail it off.

I can't believe all that drama just for mail!

1 comment:

Megs said...

CaRAP eh!?

i'm glad you got it mailed though! woo woo..

oh speaking of mail..you should totally send my your addy!