Friday, January 26, 2007

Ugh..MySpace

I got an email from Eryn today and it the link to the RAIN MySpace page he created. I was curious so I clicked on it to check it out.
I have now found out that SO MANY of the people I know have myspace pages!
So now I too have set up a myspace page - I am such a follower!
I have even put a layout on it - that was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
I really like the fact that you can have slide shows and background music on myspace which if you can do it with blogger then I don't know how - haha - I don't know how to do it with myspace yet either but atleast I know it is possible.

My myspace page is www.myspace.com/pretticherri

2 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

I added you :) Yes, it's sad isn't it? I'm such a sheep...I now have a blog, a myspace AND a facebook. Who needs 3?!?! Heh heh

Megs said...

BAH HA YES!!!!!! hahaha...oh myspace..dont neglect the blog though, it is key hahaha