Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Accounting I - Quiz #1

Yesterday was my first quiz in Accounting and I think it well pretty well. The quiz was to make the Financial Statements (Income Statement, Statement of Owner's Equity and Balance Sheet) for the first month of a business using the information provided. We were given 30 minutes for the quiz which for any other class is probably plenty but it takes a lot of time to put all the information together. I had a tough time right at the end when my Balance sheet didn't balance - but I figured it out (I think). Emma and I both finished with 2 minutes to spare. The majority of the class was still writing furiously when we left. I'm kind of concerned now that 3 hours for our 50% final may not be enough time if it took 30 minutes to produce one set of Financial Statements. Oh well I guess we will have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Of course you did well!! You are brilliant Miss Cherry!!
*sidebar: your mother was heckling me at the church today...BAHA...I love her*

QueenBee said...

Mom and I joined Weight Watchers last night and when I was getting weighed she came over and laughed at me :( Talk about heckling!

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

HAHA!! Oh Mama Maria. Welcome to the Weight Watchers club :) If you have ANY questions or want some good 'tips', just ask Sarah or I :) We'd love to help!! It's 'tougher' at first...just stick with it. YOU CAN DO IT!!