Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sick Day

Yesterday I took a sick/snow day. Since getting in my little accident I'm kind of freaked about driving in snow. Plus the only vehicle I can drive is my mom's car and she would KILL me if I crashed it.
I'm back at work today and I came in to find out that my boss had just moved my appointment with a client until today instead of rescheduling it till next week. I was late to class on Monday even though I left work at 2:00 so I definitely need to be done with this client by 2:00 today or I will be late again. But this client won't be available till atleast noon today. *sigh* Nothing is ever easy.
I hate being sick because when you are taking cold medicine everything is weird...hopefully the buzz will wear off before I need to drive anywhere.
Wow I am totally scatterbrained today I had better just try and get some work done.

No comments: