Thursday, July 30, 2009

Must purchase GPS...

So I have never had a good sense of direction. All my family and most of my friends will attest to this - there are numerous stories of how ridiculously lost I can get in a short period of time and now we can add a new one.
On Tuesday I got lost in Abbotsford for 1.5 hours! Honestly I think it's a special gift to be able to get THAT lost! I decided that I wanted to find Superstore as there were a number Superstore specific items I wanted to purchase. I did my due diligence and looked up online where it was and actually found it rather flukily and easily. The trouble started when I tried leaving Superstore. I was SO sure of myself that I figured I would go home a different way than I had arrived. This was NOT a good idea and I ended up on the #11 - TWICE! I was honestly SO lost I just kept driving and driving - turning around and driving some more - then turning around again - trying desperately to find some street name that I recongized. I would eventually find one and then drive on it for AGES and realize it was NOT taking me where I wanted to go so I would turn around and try again. The sad part is I started out only a couple blocks from my apartment - I made one wrong turn (right instead of left) and that began my little adventure. Atleast my car has air conditioning!

No comments: