Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Weddings...

So...Becca is home and we have her living in the living room - she and I are supposed to be sharing the master bedroom but in classic procrastination style we haven't done anything about that yet - and since I am moving out in June she may just stay in the living until then - what am I saying she almost definitely WILL stay in the living room until then. Man I am the WORST sister EVER!

On a more productive note I trying to assist in the wedding planning process. Since Becca has NO idea how to plan a wedding and honestly neither do I have spent many an hour scouring the internet for clues. Many an hour that I should have spent working but I get all my work done so who's going to complain? Anyways, I came across www.frugalbride.com and they have wonderful lists for you use while planning your wedding unfortunately they aren't in Adobe so you can't type into them so I have spent many more hours typing them into Excel. Yeah that is how much I love my sister. She even seemed to appreciate them which is a bonus. Hopefully thanks to the lists she has better idea now of what she needs to accomplish to pull off a wedding.

Oh and bonus - I am actually a bridesmaid in this wedding as opposed to being the Bride's Beeatch - which is what I was for Anna'a wedding.

No comments: