Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just chill out...

So yesterday one of my many bosses had a fight with one of the big bosses (as in one of the owners of the company). They were shouting at each other and the one who isn't a big boss even slammed doors.
Please tell me if you think that this is honestly appropriate behaviour for a work place. Would you have a shouthing match with your boss and would you storm around slamming doors at work? I wouldn't and I couldn't believe it when he came into my office asking if I heard what had happened and bragged about how he took the big boss down a peg. Are you freaking kidding me? Who do you think you are? Yes this big boss is hard to take sometimes but I don't think that behaviour is anywhere near appropriate and what did he expect me to say? "Good job"?
Seriously buddy just chill out!
Thankfully the big boss in question is gone for the rest of the week and the other guy seems to have mellowed a bit but he still thinks he's pretty cool having his freak out yesterday.

No comments: