Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh dear...

So much has happened this week...

My Grandfather (my mom's dad) is in the hospital and it doesn't look good. Mom is flying to Edmonton this afternoon, Bec and I are flying out tomorrow morning, and Anna and Yuya are driving down tomorrow as well. I can't get a hold of Stemma but I've left messages for them letting them know what's up. We all will return to our homes Sunday - very wuick trip.

I finished all my homework for this week yesterday - yeah it's ALL done - it was only one chapter though so I'm worried about next week which is two chapters.

What was interesting about my homework was that I had to take a whole bunch of personality tests and I found out a lot about myself - such as I am a Type A1 personality - not just Type A but A1!!!! I am also an INTJ which means that I am Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking and Judging personality. I read the desciption and it seems spot on. I also have a self-esteem score of 44, a low-Mach score, High Internal Locus of Control and a Low Self Monitor score. The self monitor score makes me laugh because it relates to how you are able to adjust your behaviour to be able to make other people approve - apparently I can't/don't do that. If you know me you know that's true - I can't help but speak up in most situations and even if I don't say a word my facial expressions speak for me - haha! It's actually not really a good thing - it means I probably won't go far in the corporate world - oh well.

My mom has been caring for a bunch of kids for the last ten days while their parents are away and I've been by a few times to help out and got thrown up on for my trouble. Yes, actual vomit down my leg - it was wonderful - and now I'm sick - I have zero appetite. This will probably help me lose weight - don'tcha think?

Because I am going away this weekend I have had to cancel a lot of my commitments which I feel REALLY bad about. I hate looking like a flake! But there isn't amything I can do about this situation. I have to just give it all up to God and let him deal with it.

No comments: