Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The new new girl...

So the original new girl go fired - in a really sneaky way too but that wasn't my fault. My boss told me she didn't think the new girl was working out and I had to wholeheartedly agree. So last Tuesday when she went home for the day my boss called the agency that had sent and told THEM to tell her not to come back. I feel bad for new girl but she would have so over her head when Robyn and I leave that it's better this way.
So now we have a new new girl and she is working out way better. She is very thorough and that will work to her advantage when the boss gives her the third degree about something.
So not this Friday but next Friday will be my last day of work till I have no idea when. I will be unemployed and loving it - I hope.

No comments: