Friday, November 16, 2007

The new girl...

So my boss has finally found someone to replace me - sort of. She came in yesterday for a working interview and my boss asked her come in for a two week trial so she was in today too. I got nothing done today - I hate training people. Robyn was in today (poor girl was feeling very sick yesterday so she wasn't in) so I asked her if I was just as bad when she trained me but she said that I caught onto everything really fast. I think that I probably did too because whenever I train for anything I always get told that I catch on fast. Anyways this new girl sure does not catch on fast. She's older than me and I have to tell her exactly how to do every single thing. Even though most of the work is repetitive she still kept asking the same questions over and over again. She seems to have no initiative - I hope that Monday will be better but I don't know. Training someone just sucks the life out of me - I am SO TIRED! Thank goodness it's the weekend.

In better news I think Robyn will be working with me over the 2 weeks that the boss is away and she is awesome! The bosses last day is this coming Thursday and she won't be back till the 5th of December and the 7th is my last day - after that I will be a lady of leisure until the end of January. I am so excited not to work - yahoo!

No comments: