Saturday, September 22, 2007

The water...

Ok - I have kept quiet about this issue for long enough. I absolutely refuse to drink tap water here in England. Once you see what it does to kettles, dishwashers and washing machines you will see why. There is something wrong with it - I swear. No they try and tell you that it's perfectly fine to drink this stuff - it's not like it's diseased or anything but they amount of limescale and build-up that amounts - geez - I can't imagine that it is good for your body!
So like all (most(some)) English people I have responded by buying cases of water. Now I have no transportation other than my own two legs so I am looking forward to a very trim body because of all the walking up the hill and stairs with cases of water - my own little work out routine - haha!
Now with that said I am going out to buy another case.

No comments: