Friday, October 06, 2006

Joining the blogging world!

So I too have decided to join the blogging world.
I cannot believe the last 2 days that I have had. Yesterday I got a raise (finally) and then today my boss sat me down for a serious conversation. I thought I was getting fired. I couldn't believe that one day she would give me a raise and then the next fire me but that was where I thought it was heading.
Turns out that she has taken a job at another company as a controller. So, I'm going to be essentially running the company on my own. She is going to be working 4 days a week at this new place - theoretically she should be in the office for atleast one day but that won't be happening because she is going to be keeping on some out of office clients and needs to be meeting with them on that day. I'm probably going to end up working a half day on Mondays and working a half day on Saturday - this is on top of going to school. I am also going to be working more at her husband's company - probably even moving over there so there will be that huge mess.
I am going to have a hectic few months that's for sure and I am kind of freaked out by the huge responsiblity.
But by God's grace I will be able to handle it all.

No comments: