Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Back to the grind stone...


So Thanksgiving was as wonderful as I thought it would. Alison was back and it was good to see and catch up with her again. Too bad my sisters couldn't come home for thanksgiving but I hear that Anna made a wonderful feast for her friends in Alberta. I'm quite proud of her for pulling off such an incredible feat.
Becca got to ride a motorcycle for the first time on the weekend and it's in her blood now. I got to have my first taste of riding on the back of a motorcycle a few weeks ago and Stephen got his motorcycle learner license on Thursday. So now Mama is upset. Motorcycles are much too dangerous for her children.
Works fine. My boss hasn't started her new job yet so I can breathe easy for another day. My neck is still SO stiff. I'm thinking of going to the doctor because I don't know what else to do. I keep trying to stretch it out but it's not loosening up at all.
I'm such a nerd. I went to bed yesterday at 7:00pm. But I was actually alert at 5:30am this morning so I guess it paid off. I'm just tired of being tired.
Yeah, I know my life is SO boring but that's fine because when it's exciting it's not usually a good thing.

2 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Ahhh motorcyles. Motorcylces are like Lays potato chips in the sense that, once you've had one ride, you've just got to have more!! And you are not a dork...ok fine, there's a bit of dork (or, in my case, a lot of dork) in all of us ;) But going to bed at 7:00 is sheer brilliance...I just wish I could fall asleep that early...

Megs said...

mmmm sleeeeep. i love you miss.cherry i really do. i emailed becca last week. bum didnt' reply that's ok ihope she is well. we should get together soon.. haha the two busiest people in the world...it could happen!