Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!


Well it's Thanksgiving Day 2006 and I have lots to be thankful to God for this year.
I am thankful for God and His tangible presence in my life.
I am thankful for my mother who everyday I see her growing closer to God.
I am thankful for my baby sister at PRBI - exactly where God wants her to be right now and she is obedient to that.
I am thankful for my younger sister who has such an incredible drive and lust for life.
I am thankful for my brother who always comes through for all us girls.
I am thankful for my sister-in-law who is always willing to go the extra mile - even when there is nothing in it for her.
I am thankful for my friends who are never more than a phone call away and don't get fed up with my frequent disappearing act.
I am thankful for my job and my boss who is always providing opportunities for me to learn and grow.
I am thankful for my home.
I am thankful for my car.
I am thankful for my school - UCFV and the professors there.
I am thankful for every day in my life.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - God Bless!!

No comments: