Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time for the next step...

So yesterday I had my final exam for Business Stats (yuck!) I think I did okay - I'm sure I did really well on the multiple choice which I bombed on the last test so that's an improvement.

My new class starts on May 9th - Organizational Behaviour - don't ask me what it is because I don't know - all I know is that I have to take it for my diploma and it's offered online-ish - I have to go to the Surrey campus 4 times this summer - once for orientation and 3 times for tests. With me hopefully moving to Abbotsford in June I really didn't want to be driving out to Surrey every week if I could help it.

I am running away this weekend to Edmonton - I will come home Sunday night - I'm too cheap to skip work and lose money - well too poor anyway - haha!

My baby sister - Becca - comes home for the summer May 1st - I am supposed to move out June 1st. So until then Bec and I will get to share a room again - we had to last summer and that worked out fine - the only problem was Becca didn't like me reading before bed so I would hang out in the living room doing that - no issue really. Isn't it great when siblings can get along?

I'm loving the weather - I love sun and I love rain - I really only HATE snow - I always say that I live on the coast so that I will have to deal with as little snow as possible - this winters snow really annoyed me and of course people should always take note when I am annoyed - haha!

So...yeah...that's what's up!

No comments: