Friday, April 24, 2009

Off and Away - sorta...

So I leave this afternoon for my super short trip to Edmonton to visit Anne & Alison - I'm excited - sorta...

Do you ever find that when it comes to going on a trip that when it actually comes to leaving you would rather stay home? Well that's how I feel - I feel like I would rather stay in bed this weekend than:

Friday:
- Leave work @ 1pm
- Arrive @ Abbotsford Airport by 2pm
- Board plane in Abbotsford @ 3:05pm
- Arrive @ Calgary Airport @ 5:44pm
- Have layover in Calgary
- Board plane in Calgary @ 7:15pm
- Arrive in Edmonton @ 8:32pm

Sunday:
- Arrive @ Edmonton Airport @ 8:00pm
- Board plane @ 9:00pm
- Arrive @ Abbotsford Airport @ 10:02pm

Obviously I will enjoy my time with my friends but right now - sitting at my desk at work - I feel like I would rather just go to bed...

I am such a whiner - it is time for me to "Suck it up Princess!"

I love Anne and Alison and I know I will have a fabulous time with them and so what if I'm tired! Like my mom said yesterday - the things she regrets in life are the things she didn't do not the things she did.

No comments: