Monday, February 26, 2007

I am SO Tired!

I House-sat this weekend - it was fun but man I am exhausted. The first night (Friday) the traffic outside was incredibly loud and I barely slept. Then Staruday night the cat (Chassie) was in the bedroom and refused to chill out so at 6:00am I finally kicked her out and got some sleep. Then last night I tried to kick Chassie out right away but she just freaked out at the bedroom door till I let her in. So another sleepless night until I kicked her out at 4:30am - unfortunately I had to get up at 5:30 so not much sleep at all - ugh!
Sunday was fun though - so many of the Sunday school teachers were away so Maia and Ben came in to cover for Thomas and Adam and Susanna had to cover for Sylvia so that left me to fend for myself with my Grade 1-3 Girls. I told Sus to take Sylvia's class because our class is nuts and she's been doing it much longer and proably needed a break - haha. I had over a dozen girls in that class! I did all the activities that Karen had set up and we played hangman and I fed them Fuzzy Peach rewards. It was awesome! I think they all had fun and learned a little something - but man I tell you little girls are sneaky!

4 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Little girls are sneaky and little boys are FULL OF ENERGY!! (I taught grade 2 today...haha). I had a lot of fun teaching the 4 year olds yesterday :) Good call with giving the cat the 'boot'...I once housesat for these people who really wanted me to let their HUGE BLACK LAB sleep in the bed with me...I let him for the first night...that didn't last...

Megs said...

hey there precious. just thought i'd drop you a not and let you knwo i can't wait to see you on sunday! lame that it's the only day we do see eachother but c'est la vie!

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Fun that we got to all hang out tonite!! Woot woot for "The Illusionist"...good flick :) Aww Sarah...you're a RAD girl!! I'll be praying for your passport stuff!! Don't stress it ;) Easier said than done right? ;)

Smelly Melly said...

I feel like I haven't actually hung out with you in a LONG time. I want to catch up. I'll give you a call this week. Unfortunately, I am working a lot of weekends, so you won't me seeing me at church. I love you lots my friend.