Friday, December 08, 2006

Uh oh...

So my boss comes back Saturday - Just in time for the Sunday Staff Christmas Party - from a two week vacation in Cabo - and I have successfully toasted both her desk and my own.
It's too cold to work at my desk so I have been using hers but that doesn't mean that I cleaned up the mess off my desk before moving - she is forever telling me that my desk is a mess so I don't think that she will take to k indly to the fact that her desk is covered in stuff now too.
Hey I have an idea maybe I should stop fooling around on the internet and actually do some work!

HAha

3 comments:

Megs said...

pppphhhh work is over-rated!
love love

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

The internet is really distracting eh?? *haha*. SARAH CHERRY!! We HAVE to hang out over the 'Christmas break'. We missed you at our homegroup Christmas party!! Love ya muchly!! Ohh...December 23...Sound of Music movie nite ;)

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

That info. (for Dec. 23rd) has changed...haha. I sent you an e-mail :)