Thursday, December 14, 2006

Oh so productive...

So after weeks of procrastination and lack of doing much of anything I was incredibly productive yesterday.

1. I wrote my final exam and am now offically done school - for this semester
2. I went to work and worked late - past 2:30pm (so it wasn't so late but it was late for me)
3. I finished ALL my Christmas shopping - in only 3 hours of contastnt shopping/driving
4. I baked Gingerbread men
5. I made my boss a Christmas Basket

That may not seem like super productivity to you but to me that is very good.

By the by - The guy sitting next to me in my exam cursed through the whole thing. I have never realized just how sensitive I am to that. The occasional expletive I have no problem with. I have been known to swear every so often myself. But this guy every couple minutes would, in a loud whisper, call out the f-bomb and or the s-bomb. He was so aggravated and I don't get why. I know it was a final exam but it was only on the last half of the course and we were allowed to have cheat sheets (looseleaf paper, handwritten, both side) and my prof. told us what sections we needed to study. The test was in HTML and Access and she gave us all the HTML codes - Seriously this guy had NO reason to be freaking out so bad. Some people really need to learn to control themselves.

*sigh* whatever...it's over now.

No comments: