Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Oops....

So you know how I said I was giving up caffeine which included chocolate for lent...well I made a few mistakes on Saturday...I was at a wedding and I had a little brownie and a nanaimo bar - I didn't even think of it until I was having lunch later that - oh wait I had chocolate...and then that evening someone brought over timbits and I immediately scooped a chocolate one because they are my favorite and ate it - then realized that "Dang - that was chocolate!" and at the same get togther someone had made a wonderful chocolate cake and I thought well what the heck I might as well have a piece - who actually eats chocolate for the caffeine anyway right? It shouldn't count...*sigh*...I'm such a bad person

1 comment:

Megs said...

hahaha! oh sarah!

YAY you're back! WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm excited. that you are back to the blogger land. AND for dinner tomorrow! WOO WOO I'll call ya