Thursday, April 26, 2007

Grandpa Cherry Is dying

I found out yesterday that my Grandfather in Enlgand (My Dad's Dad) is dying of Acute Myeloid Leukemia. He has between 2 months and 2 years left to live. His doctor is amazed that he is doing as well as he is considering how far along the disease is. Thankfully my Grandfather is a Christian so we can rest assured that he is going home to meet his eternal father as well as his son who died so many years before him. Unfortunately not all my grandfather's children are Christians so they don't see things the way the rest of us do. My Grandfather is reportedly in good spirits. He and his doctor have decided to forgo treatment and simply work towards making his last days as comfortable as possible.

I am moving to England June 20, 2007

1 comment:

Megs said...

me dearest cherry, I am praying for you and your fam for sure.

june 20th. good to know.