Friday, April 06, 2007

Good News/Bad News

So for about a month now I've been dealing wih a bit of a stressful situation. But now we have answers and I feel that I can explain what was going on.
My Mom went to the Doctor and was told she needed to go for testing for Cancer, Diabetes, and High Blood Pressure. My Mom never goes to the Doctor unless she is sick so the Doctor had never run any routine wellness tests on her. The results have finally come in and she doesn't have cancer but she does have Diabetes and High Blood Pressure. She is going in to see the Doctor on Tuesday to discuss what she needs to do now.

I received my UK Passport yesterday and I've gotten the go ahead from my aunt to fly over whenever I want. So now all I need to do is get there - haha - yeah that's ALL need to do.

I have finals coming up, a trip to Alberta, and we've moved offices at work and everything is a total mess.

To top everything off I've been fighting a cold since Monday thank goodness it's a long weekend - woohoo!

So you see Good News/Bad News.

1 comment:

Megs said...

my dearest cherrster. in about a week I am done with school...could we please go for coffee!? sweet.

oh the good and bad...i's tell ya. i'm glad your mom doesn't have cancer, and ww. will hopefully help with the blood pressure...

love you kiddo serious, you are a pretty freakin' rad kid!